Building? You will need a Civic Address, culvert, and septic/water tests. Here are links to help you out:
- Culverts information - download the form.
- Septic or Perc Test contact Eugene Lloyd (902) 368-4465
- Entrance Way Permit also Eugene Lloyd
- Civic Address - Contact 911 Phone:(902) 894-0385
Toll Free (Daytime Only):(877) 894-0385 or fill in this form
- 911 Signage All properties that fall within provincial civic addressing (most rural areas) are required by law under the Emergency 911 Act to display the number using a standardized blue reflective civic number sign. This means that every building in the Municipality of North Shore that has been assigned a civic number should be displaying this type of civic number sign. Some properties under provincial civic addressing may also be displaying additional signs, such as the numbers that are included in rural mail box kits, hardware store numbering kits, etc., however, the legislation mandates that they must also have the standardized blue reflective sign clearly posted.
- Complete information on placement of the required signage can be obtained here.
Development Permits Issued by the Rural Municipality of North Shore are posted below and to PEI Planning Decisions
Current Planning Documents are below.
Funding for the development an Official Plan and Land Use Bylaw for the Community of North Shore project was received through the Canada - Prince Edward Island New Deals for Cities and Communities - Community Capacity Building Fund which is managed by the Prince Edward Island Department of Transportation and Infrastructure Renewal.