Date: Tuesday 18 November 2014 at 7pm at Stanhope Place
The Covehead-Brackley Watershed includes the communities of Brackley Beach, Brackley Point, West Covehead, Covehead, Covehead Road, Harrington, Winsloe North, North Milton, and Stanhope.
1. Welcome and brief report of the Chair Verner Smitheram
2. Secretary’s Report on AGM Minutes of 3 December 2013 –John Baird
3. Treasurer’s Report – Gerry Lajeunesse
4. Presentation on -Key FCBB Activities 2014 - Coordinator Justin Walsh
5. Special guest presentation: - "How Modern Agriculture Can Coexist with Environmentally Concerned Neighbours" by Brian Craig (Nutrient Management Consultant)
6. Election of Directors: Residents of the above communities are eligible to offer for any of the 10 seats for Director of the Board.
7. Other business:
Visit our website at www.fcbbwatershed.ca for information on our activities, constitution, descriptions of Board officers’ roles, photos, etc. Contact Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org