Thank you Michael Hewitt for the photography on Remembrance Day. Thank you to all those who participated, set up and take down, and had a role in the service.
There is an apartment vacancy at the Homestead. The rent is 25% of the tenant's gross income. Please contact Gerard Watts firstname.lastname@example.org or 902-394-0473 for more information or if you are interested.
Community of Grand Tracadie
Christmas Craft Fair, Saturday, December 5th 8 - 2pm at The Grand Tracadie School Centre 16 Harbour Road Tables $15.00 email email@example.com for more information
Stanhope Historical Society
2015 Remembrance Day Literary Contest
First Prize - $25
Second Prize - $15
Third Prize - $10
Remembrance Day Poem
Honorable Mention - $10
The Community of North Shore has confirmed the following for our main list of wreath laying:
1. Government of Canada –
2. Government of PEI – Duncan MacIntosh
3. Veterans on Parade
4. #60 Confederation Sqn. Royal Canadian Air Cadets
5. North Shore Volunteer Fire Dept. –
6. North Shore Community Council – Chair Gordon Ellis
7. Youth Representatives:
Covehead Rd. – Violet McDonald
West Covehead - Will Yeo, Harrison Yeo
Stanhope – Gabrielle MacLean
8. Stanhope Historical Society – Jan Palmer
9. St. Eugene’s Church – Mike Reardon
10. Heather & Bill Cameron will lay a wreath on behalf of families with sons or daughters serving in the Canadian forces.
11. North Shore Seniors Homestead
12. York Community Council
13. Bev Simpson (Vesey's Seeds)
14. St. Martha’s Knights of Columbus – Jan Meulenkamp
15. Parks Canada
16. "L" Division RCMP Const. - Mitch King
17. Dutch Canadian Association - Betty Vriends
Others may now lay wreaths.....
We welcome guest bloggers from the community.